Each workshop given by Dr. Metzger and staff is unique and hands-on. We tend to keep them small to allow for personal interaction between participants and the speaker. Workshops and in-services can be given to as few as five or as many as 50 attendees. You dictate the presentation length.
Our workshops are interactive; sometimes we’ll use slides but we’d rather talk with you. We supply handouts, vision testing kits, or activity sheets for each participant. Our goal is for everyone attending to find the information valuable and consider the workshop time well spent. CEUs are available for some presentations.
Please contact us to request a workshop for your practice, school or organization.
- Concussion treatment from a vision perspective
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Developmental vision: Infants and Pre-K
- The vision and learning link
- The development testing experience
- Primitive reflexes and vision (age specific focus)
- Sports vision