For All Patients
- We require 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
- Please bring your completed history forms and a list of current medications. Otherwise, please arrive early to fill them out.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, please bring them with you.
- BlueCross BlueShield and Medicare patients need to bring their insurance and Supplement cards.
- If we don’t participate in your insurance policy, please be prepared to pay for services on the date of your appointment. We are happy to help you self submit a claim. Please ask us for assistance.
Vision Therapy Patients
- If you are bringing your child for testing, please be prepared to stay and observe. A separate report consultation will be scheduled on a separate date at the end of the evaluation.
- Adult patients typically have testing and the results on the day of the appointment.
- Please make sure we have records from referring physicians or therapists before your appointment date.
Low Vision Rehab Patients
- Bring your recent glasses prescriptions and any magnification devices you are currently using.
- Plan for your visit to last up to two hours. If possible, please have a spouse, relative, or friend accompany you to your appointment. It’s great to have a second set of ears during your evaluation.
- Your evaluation will include a clinical low vision exam with Dr. Metzger followed by an evaluation with our Certified Low Vision Therapist Terri Haynes, OTR/L.